The NCF projects focus at conservation of our national tangible and intangible cultural heritage through;
- Pro-active generation of projects and sponsorships to bring about visible improvements in monuments, development of historic sites, heritage complexes and their environs.
- Reintegration of monuments into the life and culture of local communities.
- Environmental development in and around heritage sites.
- Structural conservation, chemical preservation and refurbishment of monuments.
- Display of cultural notice boards, direction boards, information signage plaques giving credit to donors.
- Provision of visitor- friendly amenities at heritage sites.
- Improvement and up-gradation of existing museums and commissioning of new ones in the vicinity of existing cultural properties.