Stage 1- NCF accepts and promotes proposals that .
- Aim towards preserving our cultural heritage .
- Have high social and environmental impact .
Stage 2 – Evaluation and Approval of Projects.
- Historical Significance.
- Socio Cultural Impact .
- Environmental Impact.
- Economic Impact .
- Who are the Beneficiaries .
- Sustainability inclusive of employment, training and revenue generation.
Approval of Projects
The projects received by NCF are evaluated and recommended by NCF Sub Committee for Project Selection. NCF presents these projects
to the Executive Committee of NCF for approval.
Stage 3 - Partnering with the donor
- Once a project is approved by Executive Committee, the NCF team enters into detailed negotiations with
the implementing agency, such as the scope of work, time-frame, deliverables, schedule of payments and the duration of the project.
- A Memorandum of Understanding is signed by the donor organization, NCF and the proposer/implementing agency.
- A Project Implementation Committee (PIC) is constituted at the commencement of the project to monitor the progress of the project.
- A separate joint bank account is opened for this purpose, which is operated by representatives of the NCF and the funding agency.
- There is complete involvement of the PSU – Donor during the entire process of execution of the Project.